Certified Professional Safety Speaker:
Motivational Messages Enhance the Workplace
Dan Snyder, M.Ed, CSP, CHMM, CET, CHSP
Certified Professional Safety Consultant
Providing customized environmental health and safety programs for both private and public organizations, Dan has worked with a variety of companies to improve safety performance at every level. As a consultant, he has assisted companies with improving safety and health programs, prepare for OSHA VPP, conduct workplace audits, conduct grant funded research to improve safety performance.
- Board Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Board Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Board Certified Environmental Trainer (CET)
- Board Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP)
- Registered Safety Professional with the Missouri Department of Labor
- Approved Professional Safety Source (APSS) through the Arkansas Division of Workers Compensation.
- National Association of Amusement Ride Safety Officials (NAARSO) certified amusement ride inspector
With a Master's degree in Adult Education and Human Resource Development, Dan has conducted several workplace training needs assessments and developed curriculum for a variety of workplace training programs.
- NESHTA (National Environmental Safety and Health Trainers Association) recognizes him as a Certified Environmental Trainer (CET) with an occupational safety and health endorsement.
- Authorized instructor for the Midwest OSHA Education Center for both General Industry and Construction.
- Train-the-Trainer certified by the Hazardous Materials Training and Research Institute in Hazardous Materials Management (HMTRI)
Professional Education and Experience
Mr. Snyder holds a B.A. in Science and Biology from the University of Northern Iowa and a M.Ed. in Adult Education and Human Resource Development from the University of Arkansas. Dan served as a U.S Army military intelligence operative for the 194th Long Range Surveillance Airborne detachment in the 34th Infantry Division. He has served as an instructor for Environmental Resource Center at Crowder College and Program Director for the National Safety Council's Ozarks Chapter. As project team leader, he implemented disaster site worker safety training as part of the National Response Plan to hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Currently Mr. Snyder serves as a Managing Partner in the Performance Based Safety, LLC consulting network and continues to work on grant funded research and education programs.
Articles Written By Dan Snyder
- The roll of AsbestosTraining in Katrino Demolition Operations
- Katrina Response Lessons Learned
- Safety Management Techniques: Providing Protection for Employees in the Workplace
- Industrial Occupational Health and Safety Consulting Firms: Providing Numerous Benefits
Request A Quote on any of our professional speaking services.